Unfortunately I am unable to run my workshops until the country is clear from
I run workshops in your own home for a min of 4 and max of 8 people.
I will teach you all the skills necessary to make a lovely unique work of art.
You will learn how to work with and cut sheet glass in a variety of beautiful colours, as well as learning how to use crushed, powdered, liquid and confetti glass, fire proof paper, copper sheet and wire.
All you need to do is to provide enough space for everyone to be able to create their masterpieces, and I will need some extra tables for all of my glass and other things.
I will turn up about half an hour before the workshop to set everything up.
There are lots of images of other students work on the page- Glass Workshop Images of students work
There are a variety of different classes available to choose from, each one tailored to make a specific item.
1) Glass picture, either framed (frame
included) or to hang on your wall or window. £33 pp.
2) Set of 4 coasters. £33 pp.
3) Candle Bridge. To hold two candles. £38 pp.
4) Bowl. Round dish, deep round bowl, shallow square, oval. £38 pp.
5) Dichroic Glass jewellery, make up to 4 pieces each. Includes- pendant, brooch, cufflinks, earrings, hair clips or ring. I will add all the attachments once fired so your jewellery is ready to wear. £37 pp.
6) Free standing curve, Great with a light behind it, like a candle or in your window. £35pp
7) 2 x sun catchers. 17cm x 7cm each. £33 pp
8) Christmas Tree Decorations. Make up to 10 decorations to hang on your tree. £33 pp
All finished glass pieces are professionally fired ready to collect a week or two later.
For more information either contact me on 07815430541 or use the page - contact